Sunday, February 08, 2009

So, You Wanna Piece of Me??

Some days are like this. Maybe most days are like this. They're all around me....my peeps. I am always at their beck and call. They don't necessarily demand this, but they are used to me. Yeah, I'm the one that's always asking if they're alright, if they're sad, mad, glad, sick, whatever..... I do this to keep my balance. It's not like I don't care about them. I do. I just have to do all this extra stuff, all the time. Always have, and probably always will. I know all the reasons. It doesn't matter. I change what I can, but the pattern continues. So....I hide in my room to try to capture my own little piece of me. I don't know it this happens or not. How do I know? I stare at the TV, I write in my blog. I contemplate stuff....I don't even know what stuff.
So here I am. In pieces, without a piece.

No comments: